Saturday, February 24, 2018

It's Been a While...

                                                  Horse Heaven Hills  (Above and Below)

This post spans several months...July through December 2017. 




Rattlesnake, Red, Candy, Badger Mts.

Red Mountain
                                                          The Palouse (Above and Below)


                                                         Rattlesnake and Red Mountains

                                                                Red Mountain



Candy Mountain


2 comments:

  1. Nancy, I'm revisiting your blog. It brings such calm to my heart. You really have a way of capturing this softness around our area. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laura. I love that you enjoy my photos and I covet your thoughtful comments.

    ReplyDelete