Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mister Macca






 It is a rare and wonderful thing when two paths randomly cross and a dear connection happens within minutes.  I don't understand it exactly, but I love when it happens.



 Mark Cunningham and I first met on the bank of the Columbia River...both drawn by wonderful clouds reflecting on an unusually calm river.  Mark is a talented photographer (among other things) from Great Britain who works to play.  During his latest stay in Oregon and Washington, Mark and I spent time wandering over hill and dale looking for loveliness to record. 









This was Twin Sisters at sunrise...that meant meeting at 5:45am...yow...so worth it when you're standing there on top of the world looking down on creation.




                                   This sweet keyhole shot was Mark's idea.  I shamelessly copied.







                                          Wahkeena Falls



2 comments:

  1. Nancy thank you for such amazing art you have displayed here and the wonderful words about our meeting and becoming friends... It has been an amazing present in my life to get to know someone so talented and wonderful to hang out with... despite being American :) So looking forward to my next trip, until then do not doubt your amazing talent for capturing and sharing the wonders you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you...you've challenged me to look with different eyes and try new ways to capture what I see...and then I get frustrated that I can't do it right because you're so much better at it than me...thanks a lot, Mark. :*)

    ReplyDelete