Wednesday, August 22, 2012

John Clement Day




Clouds alone are nice, but it didn't take long before I wished for more.  I wanted land...or water...with my clouds.  That wasn't so easy.  Finding a place where lovely land and interesting clouds meet is much more complicated.                                                                
     I've driven lots of miles on dirt roads, through mud and up hills hoping to find that photogenic spot. 



Enter John Clement..

 On June 7, 2011 (now affectionately known as John Clement Day), I booked a day trip with photographer John Clement.  He took me to the Blue Mountains (on dirt roads, through mud and up hills) and we took pictures.  A whole new world of possibilities opened up to me.










Extreme rust.




                               

No comments:

Post a Comment